The event is free and includes heaps of pawsome activities!
– Free microchipping – administered by Heights Pet Hospital
– Free Doggie Dental Checks – by Singleton Veterinary Hospital
– A Doggie Best Dressed Competition – sponsored by Kirkwood Produce Singleton
– Good Dog Best Trick Competition – sponsored by Hunter Pet Motel
– Doggie Races – hosted by Heights Pet Hospital
– Face Painting & Balloon Twisting
– BBQ – Served up by Singleton Lions Club
– Lucky dip, promotional giveaways, vouchers and more
– Stalls: Heights Pet Hospital, Singleton Veterinary Hospital, Australian Working Dog Rescue, RSPCA, Hunter Valley Pet Protectors, Hunter Animal Rescue, Hunter Pet Motel, Paskarla Pets and Accessories, Newcastle Dog Rescue, K9 Klip n Klean, Paterson Gallery & Hunter Photo Slates.
For safety reasons no cats are allowed to the event and dogs will be required to remain on the leash at all times during event hours – unless participating in the races.
For more information, facebook.com/events/1741499626103909/.
Merricks Off-Leash Dog Park
Singleton, NSW, 2330