Saturday July 9, 2016
10am – 12:30pm
Would you know what to do if your dog or cat is stung by a bee? What if your pet was to collapse suddenly from heat stroke? Or worse yet was hit by a car?
Take part in an interactive workshop run by SCAR Pet First Aid Workshop’s team of experienced emergency nurses. You’ll learn how to deal with and be prepared in the face of a pet related emergency situation.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- How to tell if your dog or cat is in pain
- CPR in dogs and cats
- Wounds and dressings
- Snake bites
- Hit By Car events
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- And much more!
Workshop fee is $80 per person which includes:
- A 2.5 hour interactive workshop
- Hands-on practice of first aid techniques
- Take home lecture notes and handouts
- A certificate of participation
- Discount voucher for the Cat Camp Cattery boarding facility
- Refreshments, tea and coffee
Pet first aid kits will also be sold on the day for $35 but participants can pre-order their kits at the time of booking for just $26.95.
Spaces are limited so book your spot by emailing Marisa at email@example.com
Cat Camp Cattery
1/68 Wirraway Drive,
Port Melbourne 3207